Select Message(s) from Phillip B. McKinney:
The following message(s) have been obtained from the Faith Outreach Archives, an outreach of John Carver Ministries, and is provided free of charge. In order to view these files, you must have Adobe Reader, which you can also download free of charge from Adobe’s Website.
- What City Will You Be In . . . When Death Knocks On Your Door?
- Introduction to Expository Teaching on I Samuel
- Commentary on I Samuel 1:1-7 – The Sadness of Being Barren
- Commentary on I Samuel 1:8-17 – Accused of Drunkenness In Church
- Commentary on I Samuel 1:18-22 – Sorrow Turns to Joy and Praise
- Commentary on I Samuel 1:23-28 – Hannah Keeps Her Vow
“So if you have started off, and it seems like you can never say anything right, and it is so hard to get to the place where you want to get in God, just look around and see all the fast runners.”
Philllip B. McKinney
Commentary on I Samuel 1:1-7
We hope you have enjoyed these free materials. God has allowed John Carver Ministries to accumulate and preserve historical memorabilia relating to the Healing and Pentecostal Movements to help enrich your spiritual growth in Christ. It is our goal to provide these rare materials on this site to everyone – free of charge. If you have been blessed by these materials, and you feel as though you would like to make a monetary contribution to help this ministry continue its work click here to see how you can donate a financial gift to John Carver Ministries.